Snibe Maglumi 800
Hormones are chemical substances that regulate the activities of cells and organs and are produced by specific glands. They are made of proteins; hence, they are very sensitive. A little change in pH or temperature in the body can affect hormones which will then affect the whole body. Due to this, it is very important that we check our hormones regularly to know how certain organs are functioning in the body. To do this, you need to use the best hormone analyzer- Snibe Maglumi 800. You can also read about Easylyte Electrolyte Analyzer.
As a biomedical scientist, there are different analyzers you work with but the Snibe Maglumi 800 stands out as it produces quality results and is trusted by many scientists. The analyzer comes with outstanding features which make its operation very simple and easy to handle. Without much I do, let us take a look at the specifications of this great analyzer.
Interestingly, the analyzer is not only used for measuring the concentrations of hormones. It can also detect tumor markers and infectious diseases. Take a look at the Gazelle HB variant.
Specifications of Snibe Maglumi 800
- 180 tests per hour
- It can be used for 24 hours
- The first result in 17 minutes
- Clot detector
- Liquid level detector
- 40 sample tubes
- Bar code reader for reagents
- Refrigerated sample area
- Refrigerated reagent area
- 40 reagents can be taken
- Tests are performed in STAT, batch, and random
- Continuous sample loading with STAT option
- Laboratory Information System (LIS) connection
- Automatic read sample information
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag which stores reagent information
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag with integral master curve
- No pretreatment of reagents
- A maximum of 4 weeks of calibration stability
- An incubation temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11
What is the principle of Snibe Maglumi 800?
This analyzer uses Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) system. This system uses labeling and separation technology. The labeling technology is responsible for defining the mode of reaction while the separation technology is responsible for determining the accuracy, precision, and sensitivity of the reagents. You can also read about the principle of the G6PD test.
The labeling technology used in Snibe Maglumi 800 is Amino-Butyl-Ethyl-Isoluminol popularly known as ABEI. It is a small non-enzyme molecule that has a unique structure that makes it stable in both alkaline and acidic solutions. As ABEI reacts with Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) and Hydrogen Peroxide (H202), chemiluminescence is completed in 3 seconds.
The separation technology used in Snibe Maglumi 800 is Magnetic Microbeads. The magnetic microbeads enlarge the reaction surface of antigens and antibodies to decrease reaction time. It enhances the absolute mixing of reagents to prevent inter/ intra-assay inconsistency in results. By absorbing antigens and antibodies through reaction, accuracy is assured.
In conclusion, CLIA involves the chemical reaction through ABEI (chemiluminescence) which produces light to determine the antibodies with magnetic beads (immunoassay). Find out about the 9180 electrolyte analyzer.
Parts of Snibe Maglumi 800
- Pipette- Aspirates reagents and samples in accurate volumes
- Automated cuvette loader- for holding cuvettes
- Sample area- This is where samples are loaded
- Incubator- Incubating samples to room temperature
- Reagent area- This is where reagents are placed
- Washer- It has a high magnetic field and is responsible for the separation. It also has 3 pairs of needles for washing with an anti-overflow function
- Scanner- To determine the type quantity and expiry date of the reagent.
List of hormones that can be tested with Snibe Maglumi 800I
I will list a few of the tests performed by the Snibe Maglumi 800.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone- FSH
- Luteinizing hormone- LH
- Beta human chorionic gonadotropin-HCG/β-HCG
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone AMH
- Thyroid stimulating hormone- TSH (3rd Generation)
- Thyroxine- T4
- Free thyroxine- FT4
- Free Triiodothyronine -FT3
- Tissue transglutaminase-TGA
- Alpha Fetoprotein-AFP
- Carcinoembryonic- CEA
- Prostate- Specific Antigen Total PSA f-PSA
- Cancer Antigen- CA 125
- Cancer Antigen-CA 15-3
- Cancer Antigen- CA 19-9
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen- HBsAg
- Anti-B surface antibody- Anti-HBs
- HIV Ab/Ag Combi
- Chagas HTLV I+II
- H.pylori IgG
- H.pylori IgA
- H.pylori IgM
- 2019-nCoV IgG
- 2019-nCoV IgM
- SARS-CoV-2 S-RBD IgG
The most important thing about the Snibe Maglumi 800 is its principle, Knowing this will help detect inaccurate results and make you a better biomedical scientist. You can read about the zenith microlab microscope. Automation is taking overt he lab and urine analyzers are not left out.