The De’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a- Find out everything you need to know about this microwave
There are many microwaves brand and models in the system but de’longhi 800 Watts standard microwave p80q7a stands tall among them. Why is it so? According to users of this microwave, it is very reliable and efficient that always lives to its expectation. They also added that it is one of the microwaves which does not break down easily and accounts for the good run for their money. Read on Hisense mini fridge with freezer.
Specifications of De’Longhi 800 Watts standard microwave p80q7a
We will now talk about this microwave’s features that make it the best among its counterparts in the market.
- It is a 20 Liter microwave. This is very ideal for singles and very small families.
- As a modern microwave, it does not use buttons to operate. It comes with a touch that gives the microwave a modern and stylish look.
- The microwave has a defrost selection making it easy and simple to defrost your frozen foods and 6 additional cooking menus. This defrost selection is very innovative because it allows the complete removal of ice from the food without altering the food itself.
- One feature that makes this model of microwave great for single parents is the child safety lock. This option is designed to keep children from playing with the microwave when it is not in use. This is a great safety method to keep everybody in good shape.
- The turntable of this microwave has a radius of 12.25cm.
- It has a height of 26.2cm, a width of 45.2cm, and a length of 35cm.
- It weighs 23lbs (11.5kg).
Cost of de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
Averagely, this model of the microwave will cost about $73.00 at Argos. Yes, you heard it right. This is a good run for your money.
Parts of a de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Control panel- It is used to operate the microwave
- Turntable shaft- It turns the glass plate (turntable)
- Turntable (Glass plate)- It serves as the platform for placing the food on.
- Turntable ring assembly- It also aids in the rotation of the turntable. It prevents the turntable from getting direct contact with the base of the microwave.
- Observation window- This includes a tiny black dot designed to restrict microwave radiation from moving outside.
- Safety interlock system- It keeps the door of the microwave locked internally when it is closed
- Cable and power plug- A power plug is inserted into the outlet to power the microwave through the cable.
Materials that can be used in De’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Aluminum foil
- Browning dish
- Oven cooking bags
- Paper towel
- Meat and sugar thermometers
- Wax wrap
- Parchment paper
NB-Plastics can be used in this microwave but the problem is that. once the temperature gets high. It becomes soft and starts melting.
Materials that are not supposed to be used in de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Plastic foams
- Paper bags
- Aluminum tray
- Utensils with metal handles
How to set up De’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
Most microwaves are not fully fixed. The only thing you need to fix when you buy a de’longhi 800 watts microwave p80q7a is to fix the turntable. Although you may look it up in the handout, this is a detailed step-by-step guide to fixing the turntable of the microwave. This is one of the simplest things to do and does not require an expert’s services.
Place your ring rollers in the groove that goes around the hub.
Now take the turntable and make sure the three raised glasses in the turntable fit into the hub.
Gently turn the turntable to confirm it has been fixed correctly. If it is not fixed properly, it will not rotate.
How to operate the de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Now the turntable has been correctly fixed and the microwave is ready to be used.
- Plug the cable into the main outlet. This is common to most electrical appliances.
- Since de’longhi this model of microwave does not make use of any handle to open, you press a button to open the door and gently place your food on the turntable
- Close the door and make sure it is tightly closed before you start operating the microwave
How to set the clock of de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Tap on the clock/preset button.
- Rotate the knob to set the figures for hours and it is usually from 0-23.
- Press the clock/preset button again to make the minutes’ section flash.
- Again, rotate the knob to set the minutes and it ranges from0-59.
- Press the clock/preset button to save and finish the time setting.
How to cook with de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Press the microwave button once to select the type of microwave cooking
- Press the microwave button in quick succession to choose the essential power.
- Press the start button, which also serves as the confirm button to approve.
- Rotate the knob to regulate the cooking time.
- Press the confirm button to start cooking.
- The microwave beeps 5 times when cooking in the oven
How to defrost with de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
One of the options that make this microwave better than its competitors is the defrost option.
When defrosting food, it is based on the weight of the food or time. The selection ranges from 100-2000g.
- Press on the defrost button which will be indicated by dEF1 on the LED screen.
- Rotate the knob the choose the weight of the food to be defrosted.
- Press confirm button to approve
- The microwave beeps 5 times once defrosting is completed
- Press defrost button indicated by dEF2 on the LED screen.
- Rotate the knob to choose your desired time.
- Press the confirm button to approve.
- The microwave beeps 5 times after defrosting is done.
How to switch to child safety lock mode in de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- When the microwave is plugged in and not in use, it is said to be in standby mode.
- When the microwave is in standby mode, press and holds the stop/clear button for 3 seconds to activate the child safety lock.
- To deactivate the child safety lock, press and hold the stop/clear button for 3 seconds.
- A long beep will be heard when the child safety lock is activated or deactivated.
Dos and don’ts of using de’longhi 800 watts standard microwave p80q7a
- Always place the microwave on a firm and flat surface.
- Do not use the microwave the door cannot be closed properly
- Do not use the microwave with cracks on the observation window
- Children below 8 years of age should be restricted from using the microwave
- Turn off the power and remove the plug from the outlet as soon as you smell a burning order, see a flame or smoke and call a skilled technician
- The microwave oven should be cleaned regularly
- Do not use sharp objects to scrape stuck food deposits in the microwave.
- The space between the microwave and any object above should be 12 inches.
- Do not exceed the maximum cooking time of the microwave, It will reduce the efficiency of the microwave
- Food should be left open when heating as high temperatures can alter atmospheric pressure surrounding the container and cause an explosion.
Knowing all these about the microwave will allow you to know how to operate the microwave properly, This will then help in the maintenance of the microwave and enable it to live work till its stipulated duration. Read also: How to remove a built-in microwave.