The brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer
As the name implies, it performs a multifunction task though its main function is orienting. The brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer can be used to fax, scan, photocopy, and print. With these functions, you will have to bear in mind that it comes along with great specifications which allow it to perform all these functions. This also shows that other machines such as the computer which will be connected to this multifunction printer must also possess good specifications to make working together an easier task.
Specifications of brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer
- It has a memory of 192MB
- A processor of 333MHz
- It has an LCD touchscreen of 9.34cm
- It weighs about 51.1lbs in weight
- A height of 41.0cm, a length of 48.3cm, and a width of 41.0cm
- Power consumption during working range from 70 Watts to 1200watts.
- It has a usual printing type of an electrophotographic LED printer
- It operates best at a temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 90.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It prints both in the traditional black-and-white and color mode.
- It has a minimum resolution of 600 X 600 dpi and a maximum 0f 600 X 1200 dpi
- It can print 22 pages in 60 seconds in black-and-white and color modes.
- A resolution of 600 X 600 dpi
- The copy has a maximum width of 21.0cm
- The first copy can be made in less than 19 seconds if it is white and black while a color copy will be less than 22 seconds.
- It can make a maximum of 99 copies during multiple copying.
- A scanning width of 21.0cm
- Its color depth ranges from 8- and 24-bit color processing input and a color depth of 16- and 4-bit color processing out.
- A resolution of up to 1200 X 600 dpi
- It scans in both black-and-white and color mode.
- A maximum scanning and orienting width of 20.8cm
- An address book that can be filled with 200 names
- A modem speed of 33.6kbps
- A page memory of 500 pages
- A standard resolution of 3.85line/mm
- A fine resolution of 7.7 line/mm
- A superfine resolution of 15.4 line/mm
- A 3-time automatic redial at 5 minutes interval
- A greyscale color depth of 8 bit
- A 2.0 USB port- To connect, use a cable not less than 2 meters
- A 10BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- A standard paper tray that can hold 25 sheets.
- One (1) manually functioned sheet slot
- Thirty-five (35) sheets of the automatic document feeder
- It can operate plain paper, recycled paper, and thin paper in the paper tray.
- In addition to the papers above, it can operate thick paper, bond paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, etc., using a manual feed slot.
- Different paper sizes like A4, A5, A6, LTR, Executive, etc.
Though this is a general rule when using printers, I will like to remind you to sown and install the brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer driver to enable connect it to pc. Read on how to install and uninstall printer drivers.
Operating systems that support brother mfc 914cdn multifunction color laser printer driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Mac OS X v10,6,8
- Mac OS X v10.7.x
- Mac OS X v10.8.x
Dos and don’ts of using brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer
- Always call a professional when it develops a fault.
- It should be operated at the specified temperature range.
- It should always be on a leveled surface.
- Make sure the voltage of the source should be between 220-240 volts.
- Do not operate it with wet hands.
- Do not drag it when you want to change its position.
- Put it off when it is overheated.
Knowing the specifications of the brother mfc 9140cdn multifunction color laser printer will enable choose a good PC with a reliable operating system to work efficiently. Always remember that drivers are constantly updated so as it keeps on improving, it may not be suitable for some operating systems I have listed above. Enjoy using your multifunctional device.