Hisense mini fridge with freezer
Hisense is becoming the best brand for electric appliances especially, refrigerators. The Hisense mini fridge with a freezer is no exception. Due to its small structure, it is a good choice for many students. It does not occupy too much space and leaves a lot of room for other stuff. A mini fridge, most people do not think it has the capacity to keep food substances cool or frozen and I am here to prove that wrong. Before we take a look at how things get chilled in this fridge, let us look at how to fix it. Read on how to remove built-in microwaves.
Specifications of Hisense Mini Fridge with Freezer
- A single door
- Incorporated top freezer
- Fortified glass
- Compressor warranty of 10 years
- Product warranty of 1 year
- A 2 star which indicates a good efficiency
- 94Liter capacity
- A weight of 43.43lbs
- A height of 84,2cm (33.15in)
- A breadth of 47.5cm (18.58 inches)
- A depth of 44.8cm (17.64)
- 1 bottle shelf
- A door basket
- An ice cube box
- An interior lamp
- Uses direct cooling technology
- Requires a voltage of 220-240 Volts
How to install the Hisense mini fridge with freezer
- Take off the hinge cap.
- Pull out the plug buttons with the aid of a sharp object.
- Unscrew the screws that link the upper hinge on the right top side.
- Gently raise and place the door on a soft material, it may be a folded cloth or foam.
- Remove the plug and make sure it fits perfectly into the empty hole on the right side.
- Unscrew the 2 bolts and fasten the lower hinge on the right side.
- Place the door in the new position but make sure that the pin enters the hole.
- Fastened the hinge at the left side by screwing the bolts you removed in step 3 at the left side and making sure it is tightly screwed.
- Screw the bolts to the lower left side of the fridge but not tightly,
- Close the door and make sure it is leveled before tightening the bolts.
- Put back the hinge caps you removed in step one.
- Now, wait for about 60 minutes before plugging it into the main outlet.
How to control the temperature of the Hisense mini fridge with freezer
- The temperature control knob of the Hisense mini fried with freezer is located on the right side of the chill compartment. It has been graded from 0-8 with an off option.
- When the regulator is at 0, there is no cooling but the fridge still works. It stops working when the regulator is turned off.
- When the temperature control knob is turned to 1, things do not really get chilled since it is the warmest setting. To get your things chilled or kept in shape, the best place to turn your temperature control knob to 3 or 4. The coldest setting is when the knob is rotated to 8.
- Turn the regulator anticlockwise to turn off and clockwise to control the temperature settings.
How to defrost Hisense mini fridge with freezer
- Turn the fridge off via the control knob and unplug it from the outlet.
- Take out all foods and objects from the fridge.
- Place a drip pan under the freezer of a bowl.
- Keep the door ajar.
- To fasten the defrosting process, place a bowl of warm water in the refrigerator.
- Throw water that accumulates in the drip pan or bowl at regular intervals.
- When the defrosting is over, clean it with a clean towel and leave it dry,
- Place your food and object back in the fridge, plug them into the mains and set your temperature control knob.
How to clean the Hisense mini fridge with a freezer
- After defrosting or the fridge is stained you may want to clean the fridge.
- Use mild dishwashing soap and foam to wash the stains.
- Rinse with clean water and leave to dry.
Precautions to observe when using the Hisense mini fridge with freezer
- Make sure it is always leveled.
- Do not use sharp objects to help in defrosting.
- Do not place warm foods in the fridge, allow them to cool.
- Clean the condenser regularly.
- Defrost occasionally.
After knowing all these about the Hisense mini with freezer, using and maintaining becomes very easy. Take a look at the delonghi microwave.