The Agptek smartwatch lw11 manual
Anytime we buy watches, it comes with a manual that guides us on how to use the product. The Agptek smartwatch is of no exemption but why do we need the agptek smartwatch lw11 manual? People do not take manuals of products anywhere they go and they may need some information about the operations of the smartwatch immediately. This is one of the reasons why this blog is dedicated to putting out information to help users of the agptek smartwatch lw11. Read on the amatage smartwatch.
Specifications of agptek smartwatch lw11-Manual
- A resolution of 240×240
- A 3,25cm touchscreen
- An IP68 waterproof level
- A 3 Axis G-sensor
- Compatible with android version 5.0 and above
- Compatible with iOS version 9.0 and above
- Must be operated between the temperatures of 14- and 122 degrees Fahrenheit
Parts of Agptek smartwatch lw11 -Manual
- Touch screen– to operate the smartwatch
- Optical sensor– helps in measuring heat rate, etc.
- Power button– to switch the watch on and off.
- Straps– to fasten the watch to your hand
- Charging point– connects the charger
- Straps slot– to hold the straps.
How to charge the Agptek smartwatch lw11 – Manual
- Place the magnetic base at the back of the watch and attach it to the charging point.
- Plug the other end into a USB port of a PC or a charger head. Find out how to charge a smartwatch without a charger.
How to connect Agptek smartwatch lw11 to phone- Manual- 2 Methods
In order to use the smartwatch together with your phone, you need an app to help you connect the two devices together. The best app for agptek smartwatch lw11 is FitCloudPro
- Launch the play store or Appstore and search for FitCloudPro
- Download the app
- Register and log in since you are a first user
- Tap on the search now
- Tap on agptek lw11
- With an iOS, a pop-up menu will appear, requiring you to tap on pair while an android user will connect without any pairing request.
- Launch the app.
- Tap on device
- Tap on Add peripheral
- Tap on the search now
- Tap on agptek lw11
- With an iOS, a pop-up menu will appear which will require you to tap on pair while an android user will just connect without any pairing request. Check on the specifications of the Beverly hill polo club smartwatch.
How to operate the Agptek smartwatch lw11 -Manual
After switching the phone on and charging it fully, the main interface appears. To move to your daily activity analyze, you swipe left. To move to the main menu, you swipe right. You can also swipe down to move to the shortcut mode. Read on how to bypass google lock on a smartphone with a PC.
There are several parameters on the main interface, like sports data, heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, music, weather, stopwatch, timer, etc. Read on the chillband smartwatch.
At the sports interface, you can swipe up or down to select your sporting activity. Sporting activities range from running, hiking, swimming, football, basketball, etc.
At the heart rate interface, swipe up to retrieve the date from your heart rate.
Blood pressure and blood oxygen
When measuring this parameter, you must make sure that the watch is tightly worn to prevent external light from interfering with the sensor.
Sleep can be recorded and updated through the app on the phone manually by pulling the home page of the app down.
Current weather conditions will be displayed on the watch once the app connects to the phone and the location is turned on. The phone must always be connected to the internet to obtain weather reports at your location.
At the stopwatch interface, tap on the arrow shape pointing right to start and the pause to stop, which is denoted by two short horizontal bars.
Timers are already customized. There are 1M, 3M, 5M, 10M, 20M, 30M, 1H, and 2H. You set the timer by tapping on your preferred time. You then tap on the arrow shape pointing right to start and the pause to stop, which is denoted by two short horizontal bars.
Tap on music at the main menu interface to access music on your phone if it has been connected. Tap on forward, pause, and backward to select your preferred music. Read on how to bypass google lock on a smartphone without a PC.
Tap on the icon of find phone to start searching for your phone if it has been disconnected. The phone may either ring or vibrate based on the configuration.
Tap on settings on the main menu or swipe down the main interface and tap on settings. At this interface, you will find display, vibration, intensity, language, QR code, and system. Find out how to root smartphones.
- Dial switch-This helps to set the set dial switch, brightness, screen time and turn wrist wake. The watch has 4 different main interfaces. It can be changed by pressing the main interface for about 3 seconds. Then swipe left to select your preferred interface.
- The main interface can also be changed on the app. Launch the app and tap on the device. Tap on the watch face. Ap on watch store. Tap on the first dial and select your preferred picture.
- Brightness- Tap on brightness and increase it by tapping on the + sign and decreasing it on the – sign.
- Screen time- This setting turns off the screen display when it is not in use. The time is regulated by swiping up or down and it is usually between 5-9 seconds. Tap on the correct sign after to save your setting.
- Activate wrist wake- This allows the screen turns on for some time when you lift your wrist. It is usually set between 2-6 seconds. Read on the Beverly hills polo club smartwatch.
This can also be found in the settings interface. The intensity of the vibration is from 0-3. Tap on the correct sign to save this setting.
Once the phone is connected to the watch, the language of the watch will be the same as the language of the app. To change the language on the app, tap on language under settings and select your language.
- Do not leave it in water for too long.
- Turn it off when it gets too hot.
- The watch should be tightly worn when measuring heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen.
- Use the right charge to charge it
- Avoid using a 5V/2A power adapter to charge it.
After reading this blog, you will realize that all questions concerning the watch have been answered in the agptek smartwatch lw11 manual. You can now solve all your problems without any difficulty. Read on the use of smartphones as projectors.